- EMAS Standard : A voluntary EU standard for environmental business management systems, this certification recognizes organisations that go beyond minimum legal compliance and continuously improve environmental performance.
- Oeko-Tex Certification : Issued by Testex, the Institute of the International Association for Research and Testing in Zurich for compliance in labelling and chemical dying.
- Deep Green Light status : The highest rating from GAP 2005 Global Water Program meeting global water quality guidelines
- Cleaner Production Techniques : (CPT) is an internationally used tool to minimize waste and improve productivity and facilitates environmentally friendly technology to improve the environmental performance of industries
- Independent audits and monitoring are conducted continuously by SGS United Kingdom Systems and Certifications, the Central Environmental Authority, the Board of Investment of Sri Lanka and the Fire Brigade of Sri Lanka.
- Six Sigma : Measuring quality that strives for near perfection, Six Sigma is a measurement-based strategy that focuses on process improvement and variation reduction through its application. Earlier this year, Brandix produced the first ever Six Sigma Black Belt qualifiers in Sri Lanka’s apparel sector.
- Kaizen : A continuous improvement effort that calls for a holistic inclusive approach by every employee
- 5 S: A widely practiced Japanese improvement process based on, “Sort, Straighten, Shine, Systemise and Sustain” with “Safety” as the sixth option.